- Shake It Up, Chicago!
- John Hughes High School
- The Olive Pit
- Jackson Elementary School
- Senior Center
- Main Street 'L' Station
- Tino's Italian Bakery
- Good Morning Chicago
- Terry's Tacos
The image gallery for Chicago may be viewed here.
Behind the Scenes
- Although Shake It Up takes place in Chicago, the show is filmed in Los Angeles, CA at Los Angeles Center Studios.
- The Main Street train station is frequently seen on the show and has the city block coordinates of "3600N" and "940W". In reality, these block coordinates are those of the Addison station.
- Legendary filmmaker John Hughes is referenced in Chicago, Illinois, mainly through the city's high school.
- In Rocky and CeCe's apartment building there are eight floors; however, in the exterior shots of the building, it is shown to be half the size of what it actually is.