Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||A single mom raising two kids on her own is a superhero!||”|
Georgia Jones is the mother of both CeCe Jones and Flynn Jones. She is divorced from her children's father, J.J. Jones. She works as a police officer. Her first appearance was in "Start It Up" and she is the ex-fiance of Jeremy Hunter. She is portrayed by Anita Barone and by Olivia Holt when she was 16.
Georgia Jones is funny, quick-witted, and uses her police-power to threaten people (usually Gary Wilde) to leave her alone, such as when Gary tried to hit on her ("Add It Up"). Most of the time when Cece or Flynn get in trouble, she usually busts them. She also claims to work too much, and she doesn't have enough time to spend with her children. ("Heat It Up")
- Start It Up: Georgia Jones is a police officer who first appears in her apartment where she is getting ready for work. Later in the episode, she has no handcuffs to arrest a suspect as Rocky took them, so she tells him to keep his hands behind his back.
- Meatball It Up: Georgia instructs CeCe and Rocky to get bank accounts for the money they earn from Shake It Up, Chicago!. She leaves CeCe in charge of babysitting Flynn and is surprised to come home and find Gunther and Tinka there. She attempts to arrest them before they explain themselves and she sees how clean her home is.
- Add It Up: Georgia arrives at Shake It Up, Chicago! to tell CeCe that if she doesn't get her grades up she will have to quit the show.
- Age It Up: (mentioned)
- Party It Up: Georgia leaves CeCe and Rocky in charge of Flynn while she's at work, but when she comes home and finds Ty and Deuce babysitting instead, she interrogates them until she finds out where the girls have gone. She comes to Gary's party and takes CeCe and Rocky home. Later on, she makes all the kids and Gary do household chores to make up for being at the party.
- Heat It Up: Georgia is surprised to find the Blues are staying in the Jones' apartment while their heat is out. She and Mrs. Blue end up arguing about everything.
- Sweat It Up: Georgia dates CeCe's P.E. teacher, but breaks up with him before the end of the episode.
- Vatalihootsit It Up: (mentioned)
- Break It Up: Georgia takes all the kids on vacation to a lakeside cabin. She later on takes Rocky to the hospital when she injures her foot.
- Throw It Up: Georgia has Deuce take Flynn out to run some errands, but she figures out that they went to a baseball game instead.
- Shake It Up, Up & Away: After a visit from the Hessenheffer twins, Georgia finds out that CeCe, Rocky, and Flynn are in Texas instead of in Alabama where they said they would be and comes after them to bring them home.
- Jingle It Up: Georgia hints to CeCe about the scarf she wants for her gift this year. Later on, she encourages her family to give their presents to a family in need.
- Parent Trap It Up: When Georgia's ex-husband, J.J., comes to Chicago, Rocky and CeCe think he's going to ask her to marry him and set up a romantic date for the two of them.
- Wrestle It Up: Georgia gets a job as a security guard on a movie set.
- Made In Japan: Georgia accompanies CeCe and Rocky to Japan and visits a pen pal friend of hers.
- Fire It Up: Georgia meets Captain Jeremy Hunter while he is investigating the Shake It Up, Chicago! fire.
- Funk It Up: Georgia and Jeremy start dating. Georgia is upset when Flynn chooses to invite Jeremy to his school for Career Day instead of her.
- Merry Merry It Up: Georgia has second thoughts about her relationship with Jeremy after he and CeCe get into an argument.
- Home Alone It Up: Georgia leaves CeCe in charge of the apartment and Flynn when she goes out of town to meet Jeremy's parents.
- Oh Brother It Up: Jeremy proposes to Georgia while at dinner with the Jones family.
- Clean It Up: Georgia finally finds a dress for the wedding.
- I Do It Up: Georgia and J.J. are reunited and share a kiss. Later, Georgia and Jeremy are to be married, but are stopped by Flynn's confession about his parents' kiss.
- Oui Oui It Up: Georgia, CeCe, Flynn, and Rocky all do a house swap, set up by CeCe, with a family that lives 500 miles away from Paris. During her visit, she crushes on a hunky, French man, but then gives up after finding out he is engaged. Eventually, her and the kids make it to Paris.
- My Bitter Sweet 16 It Up: Georgia and Marcie help their daughters arrange a joint Sweet 16 birthday party. CeCe and Georgia dispute over some of CeCe's costly ideas until CeCe watches a tape of Georgia at her Sweet 16 party. Georgia, in the video, was a brat and wasn't very grateful for anything.
- Remember Me: Georgia tries to let CeCe's memory come back naturally, and instructs Rocky to do the same.
- In "Heat It Up", Georgia says that her natural hair color is blonde, but later she was shown to have reddish-brown hair.
- Gary has a thing for her and hits on her every chance he gets; it's unknown if she likes him back.
- She is similar to CeCe and Flynn in many ways.
- In one episode, Georgia revealed she is 29, so this would mean she had Cece when she was only 15 years old, but it is unknown if she was lying about her age. Her real age is season one is 41, season 2 is 42 and season 3 is 43.
- She has always wanted a blue scarf ("Jingle It Up").
- She's behind on laundry ("Start It Up").
- She is the third DCOS (Disney Channel Original Series) parent character to have a career as a police officer (the next being Darryl Parks from ANT Farm and the first being Oliver Oken's mom from Hannah Montana)
- Jeremy proposed to her. ("Oh Brother It Up")
- She was going to get married but then decide to put it off for the time being. ("I Do It Up")
- She was very rebellious with her mother and she used to be like CeCe growing up. ("My Bitter Sweet 16 It Up")
Georgia: Alright, I'm off... to fight crime.
CeCe: Mom, you're a cop. Not a superhero.
Georgia: A single mom raising two kids on her own is a superhero.
You say embarrassing, I say sweet, sweet revenge for all those diaper changes.
(To Rocky) What are you laughing at? You weren't fully potty-trained until you were six!
The image gallery for Georgia Jones may be viewed here.