Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rocky and CeCe get hired at Bob's Kabob's, where CeCe butts heads with the strict manager, Logan. Meanwhile, Georgia plans Jeremy's birthday dinner and he is bringing over his son "Little Scooter" for the very first time.
Rocky and CeCe get hired at Bob's Kabob's, where CeCe loses her job after she butts heads with the strict manager, Logan. Meanwhile, Georgia plans Jeremy's birthday dinner and he is bringing over his son "Little Scooter" for the very first time, who is revealed to be Logan, who's getting in to a fight with CeCe again, right away. Tinka and Flynn work on a special cake for Jeremy. Jeremy proposes to Georgia during dinner. Georgia says yes and they are officially engaged.
- Bella Thorne as CeCe Jones
- Zendaya as Rocky Blue
- Davis Cleveland as Flynn Jones
- Caroline Sunshine as Tinka Hessenheffer
CeCe: Well, we both need money... it's time to hit on the Wishing Fountain.
Rocky: Okay, CeCe, you can't just wish our problems away.CeCe: No, but I can fish our problems away. (laughs)
Rocky: Or... You could just get a job. It's a lot less wet, and a lot more legal.
CeCe: That sounds like a lot of work.
Logan: (throws a coin which CeCe grabs in mid-air) Wow that's crazy. I totally wished someone would catch my quarter mid-wish.
Rocky: So, by any chance: do you know anyone that might be hiring?
Logan: Well, I could put in a good word with Logan at Bob's Kabob's. He's totally cool, totally fun and totally awesome.
Rocky: Thank you for choosing Bob's Kabob's. To serve you with pleasure is our ka-job.
Georgia: Oh, and guys please be at your best behaviour tonight. I want everything to be ab...
Georgia: Okay I know I'm a little bit crazy about this... but I just feel I have a future with Jeremy.
Flynn: So... I can tell him you don't really know how to cook?
CeCe: I'm sorry you're not satisfied, but there's nothing wrong with this Kabob ma'am, I-I made it myself. It's chicken, tomato, onion, sponge, spon...ge. Oh... That's where that went.
Tinka: Flynn!? Are you still alive?
Cece: Then they laugh their crazy mannequin laugh. mwahaha
The image gallery for Oh Brother It Up may be viewed here.
- This is the first appearance of Logan Hunter.
- This is the fourth episode (first in the season) with guests.
- This is the second episode without dancing.
- Logan Hunter will be a recurring character leading from this episode.
- This is the second episode in the season where Ty is absent.
- This episode is where Cogan first met.
- Near the end of the episode, Logan mentioned there was meat in the lasagna. However, Rocky's a vegetarian, so she wouldn't be eating the lasagna and there was some shown on her plate.
- When Flynn removes his cake from the oven, he is wearing mitts, indicating that it was hot, but then when Tinka throws it away she doesn't use any oven mitts.
- Although Rocky is a vegetarian she took a job at a kabob restaurant.
Home Alone It Up
|Season 3 episodes|| Next:|
Quit It Up