|“||You know what, forget this party I'm going home. [Leaves only to come back] Oh that's right, I am home.||”|
CeCe and Rocky throw a viewing party to watch "Shake It Up, Chicago's" feature story on a national TV show True Teen Life, but are shocked when the show makes ridiculous claims such as CeCe having a crush on Gunther, Rocky being a major diva and Tinka being the heart and soul of Shake it Up, Chicago. Quickly the viewing party's guests get offended at Rocky and leave one by one.
- Zendaya as Rocky Blue
- Bella Thorne as CeCe Jones
- Roshon Fegan as Ty Blue
- Davis Cleveland as Flynn Jones
- Kenton Duty as Gunther Hessenheffer
- Caroline Sunshine as Tinka Hessenheffer
- Rosero McCoy as Rosero
- Dean Cudworth as Tom
- Eclectic Gentlemen as Featured dancers
- Charles Wiggins III as Dancer #1
- Ashley Grady as Dancer #2
- Justin Deanda as Dancer #3
- Alex Welch as Sheila
- Kent Boyd as Kent
The image gallery for Reality Check It Up may be viewed here.
Rocky: A lot of people like to think of Rosero as a choreographer, but I don't.
Rosero: Well next time I'm putting together a finale number I certainly won't be thinking of you as a dancer!
CeCe: You know what forget this party I'm going home! [Leaves only to come back] Oh that's right, I am home.
Flynn: (To Gunther and Tinka) I had no idea you two had it so hard! CeCe why are you so mean to them? Why?
- When CeCe said she never thought she'd be on a reality show, she should have remembered being on Teen Court earlier in Judge It Up.
- Although this episode was filmed after Slumber It Up, True Teen Life showed some of the dance from Slumber It Up. However, the reason for this was Reality Check It Up was filmed after Slumber It Up.
- When Gary was leaving it sounded like he said that he acts like a teenager even though he say he doesn't.
- Only four people left for something that didn't involve Rocky's appearance on the show, CeCe (for a second), Ty, Flynn, and Gunther.
- This is the first episode where the characters are in one location (aside from the Shake It Up, Chicago! studio).
- This is the first episode that features the background dancers more promintently, with them having speaking lines.
- Rosero McCoy is the head choreographer of the show and appears on-screen for the first time.
- This episode shows Gunther has feelings for CeCe.
- This marks Kent Boyd's third appearance on the show. He previously appeared in Season 1 episode (Kick It Up) as himself, a featured dancer, and in Season 2's Shake It Up, Up & Away as a background dancer. In this episode, he appears as a Shake It Up, Chicago! dancer named Kent.
- Alex Welch, who plays Sheila, has also previously appeared on the show with her real-life crew, the Beat Freaks (Split It Up).
- Justin Deanda, who played Dancer #3, was featured assisting Rosero McCoy and Claude Racine in the online series, Shake It Up: Break It Down. He has also been featured in a number of Shake It Up episodes, but this one he finally talks.
- Ashley Grady, Dancer #2 who arrives with Rosero, is the real-life sister of Christina Grady, the assistant choreographer on the show.
- 2.8 Million Viewers tuned it.
- This is the second episode where Gunther thinks CeCe has a crush on him.
- When the show says that Tinka brought the Sunshine to an otherwise cloudy stage, this may have been a refference to Caroline Sunshine's last name (Who plays Tinka).
- This is the 3rd episode to have GeCe moments.
Wrestle It Up
|Season 2 episodes|| Next:|
Rock and Roll It Up