|“||Zam, you look... Wow.||”|
— Logan to Rocky in I Do It Up
Rogan is the romantic/friendship pairing of Rocky Blue and Logan Hunter (R/ocky + L/ogan). Rocky and Logan show a friendly connection when they met in the episode Oh Brother It Up, and Logan seems to prefer Rocky than CeCe, and although Rocky and Logan have had a brief relationship due to Logan not appearing in many episodes, this is one of the most popular and supported pairings on the show.
In Clean It Up and I Do It Up, Rocky and Logan instead show a romantic connection. The love that has been majorly hinted between them shows that it's highly likely that Rocky and Logan hold feelings for each other. Their love is also forbidden, because CeCe and Ty wouldn't approve of this relationship seeing as they seem to both be very protective of Rocky, however, this may change near future.
This pairing has become very popular, and seeing what romance the Shake It Up writers have done for them, they may consider making them date throughout the series. Rogan is supported by most of the GeCe, Tynka and Deucina fans, and multi shipped by Runther fans.
Are you serious? Wow,that's really nice of you.
- Rogan - (R/ocky + L/ogan) - Official Pairing Name
- Locky - (Lo/gan + Ro/cky)
- Rockan - (Rock/y + Log/an)
- Logy - (Log/an + Rock/y)
- Runther (Rocky Blue and Gunther Hessenheffer)
- Reuce (Rocky Blue and Deuce Martinez)
- Cogan (Logan Hunter and CeCe Jones)
- They both work at Bob's Kabobs.
- They both are hard working.
- They both have a similar shade of brown hair.
- They both have brown eyes.
- They both like organization.
- They both like their job.
- They both like to be in control of things.
- They both like to correct CeCe.
- They both are the same height.
- They both are smart.
- They both have catchphrases.
- They both have been shown to be stubborn.
- They both have done the 'call me' signal (also the only characters on the show to do it).
- They both have called CeCe 'Red'. (Rocky called her that in Season 1, while Logan gave her the nickname in Season 3.)
- They both have brown hair.
- This is the episode where they first meet.
- Rocky apologized to Logan after CeCe caught his coin.
- Logan hires Rocky (and CeCe) to work at Bob's Kabob's.
- When Logan starts to describe the manager (which is himself), Rocky realizes that it's him.
- Logan awards Rocky with two kebabs for her hat.
- Logan is impressed by Rocky's enthusiasm.
- Logan seems to think that Rocky is a good worker.
- Rocky and Logan do a fistbump.
- Logan complains to Rocky about CeCe being late to work.
- When Rocky tries to get Logan and CeCe to stop arguing, she puts her arm around his (and CeCe's) shoulders.
- Logan and Rocky sit close at the dinner table.
- Rocky didn't want to quit her job, probably so she could hang out with Logan more.
- Rocky seemed excited about Logan and CeCe being step brother and sister, this may be because she knows she could be with Logan more than usual and would have a good excuse for it.
- In the picture above, Rocky sorta blushes and bites her lips at Logan.
- When Logan and Flynn were playing a game of recounting the times CeCe quit something, Rocky guessed what they were doing and joined in.
- When Rocky came into the Jones' apartment, the first thing she noticed was Logan holding CeCe's roller skates.
- Rocky smiled at Logan.
- When Logan says "So what I'm hearing is that CeCe quits everything", Rocky turns to CeCe and gives her a look, showing that she agrees with him.
- Rocky feels sorry and apologizes to Logan for CeCe's behavior toward him.
- Rocky texted Logan, asking him to meet her at Crusty's (secretly).
- Rocky agrees to help Logan with dancing (for the wedding) if he promises to keep an open mind about CeCe.
- Rocky is interested when Logan mentions that he has been to Paris.
- Logan laughs when she says, "Because you need to oui-oui?", after he says "Où est la bibliothèque? J'ai besoin d'utiliser les toilettes." ("Where's the library? I need to use the bathroom.")
- Rocky seemed impressed that he could speak fluent French.
- Logan accidentally steps on Rocky's foot a few times during the dance and apologizes for it.
- During the dance, Rocky tells him to not be afraid to get close, and then she pulls him closer.
- Rocky kisses Logan while they are dancing, but she claims that it was an accident.
- After she kisses his cheek, Logan exclaims, "Zam! If I knew dancing was this much fun, I would have started long ago," as if he liked that Rocky kissed him.
- Rocky tells Logan to pretend that it never happened, to which he replies "Pretend what happened?", and then Rocky kisses him again.
- They agree they won't do that again, but right after that, Logan kisses her on the cheek.
- When Ty is dragging Logan out, Logan gives the "call me" sign to Rocky.
- Ty felt overprotective about Rocky and dragged Logan out of there because he thought something was going on between the two.
- When Rocky kissed Logan, he had a smile on his face.
- When Logan knocked on the door, Rocky didn't know it was him knocking and told CeCe to get rid of whoever it was, but when she realized it was Logan, she softened up and let him in.
- When Rocky said she would have never kissed Logan, he looked hurt that Rocky didn't like him.
- Logan had tried to discuss his relationship with Rocky.
- Rocky and Logan meet up at Crusty's to discuss the kiss.
- Rocky and Logan sit on the same side of the table.
- When Flynn mentions "the kiss" at the wedding, Rocky thinks he's talking about her kissing Logan.
- Logan smiles at Rocky when she brings up the kiss at the wedding.
- Logan compliments Rocky, when they are in the church.
- Logan stepped forward as he saw Rocky come through the doors, meaning he probably thought she looked stunning.
- Logan teased Rocky (in a cute way) about how she gave him a 'puppy' first.
- Rocky agreed to go to Crusty's to talk to Logan about the kiss.
- Logan stays pretty close to Rocky when he visited CeCe's house.
- Logan did the same 'call me' signal to her as he and his father exited the church.
- When Logan did the same 'call me' signal to her, Rocky smiled at him.
- Logan looked upset and jealous when they thought Rocky kissed CeCe's dad.
- When they are dancing at the wedding, Logan stood behind Rocky.
- When Jeremy came out Logan was standing beside Rocky.
- Logan touches Rocky's arm telling her they need to talk.
- When Logan tells Rocky not to deny that she liked the kiss, she doesn't say anything (meaning that she did).
- Logan says Rocky looks "Wow."
- When Rocky walked off after Ty told her to say goodbye, Logan was about to walk in the same direction as Rocky to go see her, until Ty stopped him.
- When Logan compliments Rocky, she smiles.
- Logan looked upset when Ty told him to go in the other direction, because he wanted to see Rocky and go off with her.
- Rocky and Logan officially start dating.
- Logan wanted to hang out with Rocky, and pulled her arms closer to him when he did.
- When Logan pulled Rocky's arms closer to him, he was touching her hands.
- Rocky and Logan have each other's numbers.
- Logan gave Rocky flowers and called her beautiful.
- Logan tells Rocky that he went to the florist right before they were closing to get flowers for her.
- Logan sounded disappointed when he noticed the four plates that Rocky had put out.
- Rocky thinks Logan has dreamy eyes.
- Rocky and Logan were speed texting before they danced on Shake It Up.
- Rocky defends Logan, saying that he wasn't a villain.
- Logan got jealous when Rocky was paying more mind to Casper.
- Rocky went to Logan's badminton match to support him.
- Logan was really nervous before the game, but Rocky reassures him.
- Rocky and Logan break up.
- Logan was upset when he and Rocky broke up.
- When Logan and Rocky were texting, Rocky was smiling.
- Rocky stood beside Logan for most of the episode.
- When Rocky and Logan left the date, their arms were touching.
- When Rocky and Logan left the date, Rocky went to grab Logan's hand.
- Rocky and Logan left the date together
- When CeCe brought in Casper and said he and Rocky knew each other, Logan looked jealous.
- Rocky, instead of hanging around with her best friend, went off with Logan, and the two probably spent the rest of the evening together to make up for the disastrous double date.
Logan: Nice job! Someone gets a skewer, zam. Rocky: Hey, I leveled up!
Logan: (To Rocky) Let me guess, you gave up rollerskating too?
Rocky: Ooh, are we playing what, when and why CeCe quit? I love this game!
Rocky: No one can know about it, deal?
Logan: Deal. (kisses Rocky on the cheek)
Rocky: Grr, I thought we had a deal!Logan: We didn't shake on it!
Logan: So... We gonna talk about the kiss or not?
Rocky: Don't even refer to it as that, CeCe can not find out that it happened. So from now on, don't use the word "kiss", okay, use the word... "puppy."
Logan: Okay, fine, but don't forget you're the one who gave me a puppy first.
Rocky: You gave me a puppy right back!Logan: Are you gonna deny you liked the puppy?
Logan: Oh, Zam ! You look..wow. Rocky: Thank you Logan, but I don't really know what to say.
Logan: Zam, what's all this?
Rocky: Well, I'm calling it 'Chez Crus-tay's'. I want my first night time date to be something unforgettable.
Logan: Beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady?
Rocky: Wow, it's going to be pretty hard to forget that. Why does it say Mazel Tov?Logan: Because I went to the store right before closing, and this is all they had left.
Episodes with a Rogan Plot/Subplot
- Clean It Up - Rocky and Logan dance together, kiss and fall for each other.
- I Do It Up - Logan tries to discuss his relationship with Rocky.
- Love & War It Up - Rocky tries to convince CeCe and Logan to get along so she can date Logan.
- Rogan Color - Yellow (In Oh Brother It Up, Logan is wearing a yellow shirt and Rocky is wearing a yellow hat.)
- Rogan Food - Kabobs (They work at Bob's Kabob's, and Logan awards Rocky with kebabs for her hat in Oh Brother It Up after she does a good job.)
- Rogan Day - March 10 (The day Clean It Up aired, which is the episode when they first kissed.)
- Rogan Fan's Official Name - RoganFighterZ
- Rogan Boss - CeCe Jones (If CeCe hadn't wanted a job, Rocky and Logan wouldn't have met. Also, CeCe is Logan's former future stepsister and former employee, and Rocky's best friend.)
- Rogan Song - Can I Have This Dance? by Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
- Rogan Number - 10 (There are ten letters in their first names altogether. Also, the Rogan day is March 10th.)
- Rogan Animal - Kangaroo (They are known for being fighters, and they are usually golden-brown in color.)
- Rogan Queen - @TopessaSeddie
- Amazing candy
- AmericanGirl742 - Rogan Writer
- BigTimeRush 4Ever
- Cheeky Charm
- Fabina Lover21911
- Gianna 3000
- HeartOfGold143 - Shipping Ambassador
- Lizzielizard115- Rogan Writer
- Roganfan x
- The Director of PSA
- TopessaSeddie - Rogan Queen
- Vampdiva18 - Rogan Writer
- Water hero7
- User:R5 & Auslly ROCKS!!!!
- Bonnie/Jeremy (Vampire Diaries)
- Jo/Kendall (Big Time Rush)
- Patricia/Eddie (House of Anubis)
- Angelica/Shawn (Boy Meets World)
- Sarah/Ethan (M.B.AV)
- Mo/Scott (Lemonade Mouth)
- Mia/Michael (Princess Diaries)
- Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter)
- Draco/Hermione (Harry Potter)
- Troy/Gabriella (High School Musical)
- PJ/Skyler (Good Luck Charlie)
- Casey/Teddy (Ice Princess)
- Merry/Estella (Lord of the Rings)
- Mason/Alex (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Phil/Wally (All Grown Up)
- Jack/Kim (Kickin' It, Note: Jack & Logan are portrayed by Leo Howard)
- Carly/Freddie (iCarly)
- Tori/Beck (Victorious)
- Austin/Ally (Austin & Ally)
- Fletcher/Chyna (ANT Farm)
- Romeo/Juliet (Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet)
- Tori/Andre (Victorious)
- Snape/Lily (Harry Potter)
- Madison/Samuel (Babysitter)
- Tell Me That You Love Me by Victoria Justice
- Everything About You By One Direction
- Call Me Maybe By Carly Rae Jepsen
- Chasing The Sun By The Wanted
- Crazy 4 U By R5
- Give Your Heart A Break By Demi Lovato
- Me With You By Jennette McCurdy
- Best Friend's Brother By Victoria Justice
- Naturally By Selena Gomez
- You Belong With Me By Taylor Swift
- I Do by Drew Seeley
- Begging By Anton Ewald
- Cheer Me Up By Victoria Justice
- Kissin' U By Miranda Cosgrove
- What To Do By Demi Lovato
- Perfect Two By Auburn
- Last First Kiss By One Direction
- Say You're Just A Friend By Austin Mahone
- As Long As You Love Me By Justin Bieber
- Nobody Compares By One Direction
- Beautiful Soul By Jesse McCartney
- Mine By Taylor Swift
- She's No You By Jesse McCartney
- I Love You By Avril Lavigne
- Falling For You by Colbie Caillat
- Little Things by One Direction
- When You Look Me In The Eyes By The Jonas Brothers
- Because You Live By Jesse McCartney
- Can I Have This Dance? By Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
- I Just Wanna Be With You by Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
- Thinkin Bout You By Frank Ocean
- This Kiss By Carly Rae Jepsen
- 365 Days By Leon Thomas III ft. Victoria Justice
- Feelings Show By Colbie Calliat
- A Thousand Miles By Vanessa Carlton
- They Don't Know About Us By One Direction
- Love Like This By Amy Pearson
- Wait For You By Elliot Yamin
- Case Closed By Little Mix
- Be Friends by Osme
- Summer Love By One Direction
- Come and Get it By Selena Gomez
- Feel Again By OneRepublic
- Magic By One Direction
- Love Story By Taylor Swift
- The Way By Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller
- Love me Love me By Big Time Rush
- I Think About You By Ross Lynch
- I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston (Note: Song for their break-up)
- Good Time by Carly Rae Jepsen and OwlCity
- Kiss You by One Direction
- Baby One More Time by Brittany Spears
- Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez
- They Don't Know About Us by One Direction
- A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez
- Beautiful by Bridgit Medler
- Nothing Like Us by Justin Bieber
- Steal Your Heart by Ross Lynch
- Boyfriend by Justin Bieber
- Say you will by Max Schneider
- Cover Girl by Big Time Rush
- Right There by Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean
- Crazy In Love by Beyonce ft Jay-Z
- Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande
Rocky and Logan trying to discuss the kiss. (Two kisses from Rocky to Logan, one kiss from Logan to Rocky.)