|“||Oh Mother of Goat thank you! You too Ty."||”|
— Tinka to Ty in Ty It Up
Tynka (Ty and Ti/nka) is the romantic pairing of Ty Blue and Tinka Hessenheffer. Ty is a total opposite of Tinka and vice versa. She has mentioned that he's "denim" while she's "sequins." Ty said that Tinka is "A wackjob with good hair." He showed interest in her by asking to go on a second date. They danced together and Tinka kisses Ty on the cheek at the end of their date. Ty decided to help out Tinka during the Shake It Up Chicago auditions, and dance with her. Ty may have also wanted to stay on Shake It Up Chicago to be closer to Tinka. Also, Ty and Tinka have a lot of chemistry. Caroline Sunshine, who plays Tinka, has acknowledged this couple on her Twitter, saying that her favorite episode is when Ty and Tinka went on a date. Caroline Sunshine has also tagged "Tynka" on Twitter. It has also been confirmed that Ty will be dating one of the main characters in season 3. It would most likely be Tinka. This relationship is very popular, and supported by most of the GeCe, Reuce, Deucina, DeCe, Runther and Rogan shippers.
- Ty laughs at Tinka's joke about Deuce's hair needing "a little help".
- Tinka walked up to Ty (And Deuce) smiling.
- When Tinka was talking to Ty (And Deuce) she was smiling as if she couldn't help it.
- As Gunther was talking, Ty was still looking at Tinka.
- When Tinka was talking it looked like Ty was looking at her smiling a little.
- Ty wanted to know what Tinka (And Gunther) were dancing for.
- Tinka went to Deuce instead of Ty saying his hair could use a little help.
- Tinka and Ty go on a date.
- Tinka and Ty dance together.
- While they are dancing they are obviously having fun.
- Ty asks Tinka out on a second date.
- Tinka said she would think about going on a second date, but it probably wouldn't work out because they're total opposites.
- Ty was willing to give back the 50 bucks Gunther gave him, and he apologized about taking the money.
- Tinka says that Ty was a perfect first date.
- After Tinka said she will think about going on a second date, she kisses Ty's cheek.
- Tinka said she wasn't sure about going on another date because they are so different, not because she didn't like him or not want to go.
- Ty said he would think about a second date, a lot.
- Ty and Tinka enjoyed the Date.
- Ty convinced Tinka to dance with him.
- When Gunther asks out Danielle, you could see Ty and Tinka standing together in the background.
- When Gunther told Ty he couldn't hang out with him because he had a cheerleader, Ty was left upset. That's when Tinka stepped in to scold Gunther because he was being rude. (Maybe Ty specifically).
- When Tinka walked away in the same direction as Ty. Maybe to find Ty and cheer him up.
- When Ty and Gunther swapped clothes, Tinka was checking Ty out and CeCe was checking Gunther out.
- When Ty and Gunther swapped clothes, Ty and Tinka had matching outfits.
- When Gunther said, "Ty looks good, don't you think?", Tinka was smiling and nodding.
Season 2 Opening Sequence
- The scene from Add It Up where Ty and Tinka are dancing is on the theme song. This shot is the only one from season 1 that was carried over into the next season. This could possibly hinting them getting together later in the show.
- Ty and Tinka play ping-pong together.
- Ty didn't want to hurt Tinka with the "zing-pong" technique.
- Tinka spent most of her day with Ty, just because she wanted him to "buff up" his "male pride".
- Ty and Tinka looked like they were having fun together.
- Ty looked scared and nervous when he hit Tinka with the Zing pong technique
- Tinka was joking around in a fun way with Ty.
- Ty seemed inpressed that Tinka could beat him.
- Tinka was smiling when she saw Ty on TV.
- Tinka put a note in Ty's locker
- Ty thought Tinka was his secret admirer.
- When he 'figured out" that was "Tinka", he seemed happy.
- When Ty saw Tinka walk by with the note in her hands, he looked really happy about it.
- Ty went up to tinka saying "Tinka, Tinka, Tinka. I guess the secret's out" while smiling.
- Tinka knows that Ty uses way too much body spray
- Tinka has been around Ty even in seventh grade she says.
- Deuce told Tinka that she was Ty's secret admirer and Ty was like "Yeah" in a laughing happy sort of way.
- When Tinka said it wasn't her, Ty was upset.
- Tinka wanted to help Ty find a girl so he could be happy.
- Ty made it clear that he disapproved when Rocky said that Tinka made her want to throw up; defending Tinka.
- Ty and Tinka dance together.
- Ty and Tinka hug when they're done dancing.
- Ty changes his mind about wanting to be on Shake It Up, Chicago!, possibly so he can get closer to Tinka.
- One of the reasons Ty auditioned with Tinka could be because he felt sorry for her that Gunther left.
- Tinka thanks Ty for dancing with her so she would get in and then hugs him.
- Ty asks Tinka for advice.
- Tinka looked shocked and jealous when CeCe said that she kissed Ty.
- When Phil walks into rehearsals, Ty and Tinka (and CeCe on the right) bump into each other pretending to be bad dancers.
- If Rocky wasn't sitting between them, Ty and Tinka would have been sitting next to each other at Crusty's.
- When Tinka says hi to Phil, Ty is looking at her.
- Ty and Tinka are standing next to each other watching Rocky save Phil's life.
- When Ty comes back from talking to Phil before Rocky's audition, Tinka is the only one to go over and stand next to him.
- Tinka puts her hand on top of Ty's before they all scream "Team Rocky!".
- At some point of the episode, it seems like Ty's arms were around Tinka.
- Tinka volenteers to go get Ty when they are about to pretend that Ty is Rocky.
- Tinka puts her hand on Ty's back when they are pretending he is Rocky.
- Ty chose Tinka to be one of the featured dancers, despite the fact that, unlike CeCe (who kissed up to him) and himself (who, well, is him), Tinka really did nothing to deserve it.
- At the end, Ty and Tinka are kneeling close to each other.
Episodes with a Tynka Plot/Subplot
- Add It Up: Ty & Tinka go on a date.
- Camp It Up: Ty & Tinka play ping-pong together.
- Ty It Up: Ty & Tinka dance together.
Tynka FanonTynka Colour:
- Blue = Ty's surname, and Tinka's colour dress on their date. (see Add It Up).
- 4 = Episode number of their 1st date.
- Pickles = Their first date was the Pickle Museum
- November 28th = Original air date of the episode "Add It Up"
- Alto saxophone = The instrument that was playing when they danced. (see "Add It Up")
- Ping-Pong = The sport they played in Camp It Up.
Tynka Fans' Offical Name:
- Gunther Hessenheffer= In Add It Up he chose Ty not Deuce or someone else, not?
- Kittens = Tinka was "Bursting" kittens when Ty asked Tinka out on a date.
Tynka SIU Soundtrack
- After Party = The people who portray Ty and Tinka, Roshon Fegan and Caroline Sunshine, sang this song together.
Official Tynka Song:
- 'Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars' = Even with all the glitter and how weird Tinka is, Ty loves her for who she is.
Tynka Official Roleplayers (Dating):
- @xxTyBlue = On twitter.
Tynka RP on tumblr (Gf and Bf)
Official Tynka Queen and Tynka Ambassador
Official Tynka Writers
- Josephine Normann
- Ninjacupcake x
- SamFreddieLove - Tynka Ambassador and Tynka Queen
- Water hero7
- According To You - Orianthi
- After party-rosholine
- All Too Well - Taylor Swift
- As Long As You Love Me - Justin Bieber
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- A Year Without Rain - Selena Gomez
- Bad For Me - Megan and Liz
- Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney
- Best Friend's Brother - Victoria Justice
- B-e-a-utiful - Megan Nicole
- Both Of Us - B.O.B Ft Taylor Swift
- Boyfriend - Big Time Rush
- Boyfriend - Justin Bieber
- Complicated - Avril Lavigne
- Crazier - Taylor Swift
- Dare - Megan and Liz
- Dark Side - Kelly Clarkson
- Diamonds - Rihanna
- Can't Stay Away - Bella Thorne ft. IM5
- Foreign Language - Anberlin
- Forever & Always - Taylor Swift
- Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne[
- Happy Never After - Megan and Liz
- Heart Vacancy - The Wanted
- I Almost Do - Taylor Swift
- It Girl - Jason Derulo
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Like I Would - Megan and Liz
- Lovers in Japan - Coldplay
- Love You Like A Love Song - Selena Gomez
- Mine - Taylor Swift
- My Dilemma - Selena Gomez
- My Girl - The Temptations
- My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
- Naturally - Selena Gomez & The Scene
- No Air - Jordin Sparks
- Not Alone - Red
- Nothing in common-Christopher
- Off The Chain - Selena Gomez & The Scene
- On My Mind- Cody Simpson
- One Shot - JLS
- Ours - Taylor Swift
- Outlaw - Selena Gomez
- Parachute - Cheryl Cole
- Podemos - Violetta
- Round and Round - Selena Gomez
- Same Mistake - James Blunt
- She's So Mean - Matchbox20
- Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift
- Smile - Avril Lavigne
- Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine
- Story Of Us - Taylor Swift
- Strangely Beautiful- Shealeigh
- Summer's Not Hot - Selena Gomez
- Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
- Thunder - Boys Like Girls
- Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift
- Trainwreck - Demi Lovato
- Uptown girl - Westlife
- The Way - Ariana Grande feat. Mac Miller
- We Found Love - Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
- What Makes You Different (Makes you Beautiful) - Backstreet Boys
- Windows Down - Big Time Rush
- You - Framing Hanley
- You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
- Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha
- Your Song - Elton John
- 7 Things - Miley Cyrus
Ty's opinion of Tinka
- "A wackjob with good hair" Even though Ty says this, he could have feelings for Tinka because he said he would have to think about another date with her. In Whodunit Up, when Ty saw Tinka putting in a secret admirers note inside of his locker, he seemed happy that he thought It was her, until she said it was from somebody else.
Tinka's opinion of Ty
- Tinka thinks Ty was the "perfect first date". However, when Ty asked her out again, she told him she would think about it, because of all the differences they had with each other.
These are just some similarities between Tinka and Ty:
- They are both in love with dancing.
- They both seem to think they are great dancers.
- They both seem to be self-centered.
- They are not willing to give help or advice unless it's Rocky (Ty) or Gunther (Tinka).
- They both seem to be a bit over protective of Rocky (Ty) or Gunther (Tinka).
The image gallery for Tynka may be viewed here.
- http://tytinkalove.tumblr.com/ (the official Tynka tumblr by @SamFreddieLove)
- Runther-Tynka-DeCe tumblr
- GeCe-Tynka-Reuce tumblr
- The Runther/Tynka/DeCe Wiki
- RTD Team on Twitter
- GTR Team on Twitter
- Tynka website
- Ty and Tinka Wiki
- The GeCe/Tynka/Reuce Wiki