After reading a review online, Rocky decides to change her image and become a rebel. She got her first detention for making fun of the new vice principal by mocking her accent. The class laughed, except for CeCe, who warned her to stop. Meanwhile, Deuce and Flynn try to catch a mouse at CeCe's apartment.
Rocky tries to change her image when she reads a blog about how she is a "goody-two-shoes". She puts on dark make-up and clothes and hangs out with the baddest boy in school. She winds up in Vice Principal Winslow's office, facing suspension for letting her "bad reputation" pressure her to vandalize the Principal's office. That causes CeCe to try to cover for her and convince her that she is awesome the way she is, even if she is a "goody-two-shoes". Meanwhile, Flynn and Deuce try to catch a mouse on the loose in the Jones' apartment.
CeCe: "Who are you?"
Rocky: "The Rock."
CeCe: "Yeah, that name's already taken."
Deuce: [opens a cupboard, sees a mouse, closes the cupboard, screams and stands on the table] "M-m-m-m-m-m-"
Flynn: "Come on, give me a clue! What's the second letter?"
Flynn: "Oh man! I should have known Madonna wasn't in the cabinet."
Deuce: [still standing on the table]
Flynn: "Dude, either get down from there or put on a skirt."
Frankie: Where's your friend Rocky?
CeCe: She'll be here. But it's her first time, so take it easy on her. She's probably going to be scared, shy, and quietly sobbing into her math book.
Rocky: [walks in wearing leather, dark eyeshadow and lipstick, and black boots]
CeCe: Huh. For a vegetarian, that sure is a lot of leather.
Cece: So does this mean you're back?
Cece: Oh thank goodness, can you do my Spanish homework?
Rocky: If my mom asks, tell her I'm at the library, or don't, the Rock doesn't care-how cool am I?
Deuce: Okay don't panic there's a way out of this, go to the bus station there's a key taped underneath the soda machine, it opens locker 6774b, inside that locker you'll find a fake passport and four hundred pesos, make your way to Costa Rica where you'll find my cousin Zuzu, he'll then give you a job as an apprentice in a Wicker Furniture Factory, and remeber from this day forth, your name is Carlos Espenanca. Good luck.
Frankie: Hey no one calls me Frankie anymore, I'm the Complication
Cece: Why do they call you that?
Frankie: Eh it's complicated.
- So You Think You Can Dance: In the show Vice Principal Winslow says to CeCe "So you think you can dance". This is a reference to the show's host Cat Deeley who is playing Winslow.
- I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!: We see that CeCe has covered part of her face in guacamole and is saying one of the lines from the Wicked Witch of the West. This is a reference to the film The Wizard of Oz.
- The Complication: Frankie's nickname, "The Complication" is a parody of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from MTV's reality show, Jersey Shore.
- When Deuce tells Rocky how she can get out of her suspension, it is similar to the wild-goose chase Lexi sends Cameron on in fellow Disney Channel show A.N.T Farm.
- While CeCe is in detention, she says "I'm a hot mess!" This quote could have been forshadowing the episode Hot Mess It Up.
- CeCe gives her Olive Pit card to Vice Principal Winslow, but she gives it back to CeCe saying "CeCe, this is no concern of yours." Then Vice Principal Winslow pulls it out later saying, "You two will clean all of this up while I take an early lunch at the Olive Pit", even though CeCe never gave back the card.
- Bella Thorne as CeCe Jones
- Zendaya as Rocky Blue
- Davis Cleveland as Flynn Jones
- Adam Irigoyen as Deuce Martinez
- Cat Deeley as Vice Principal Winslow
- Thomas Kasp as Frankie "The Complication"
- Saltare as Featured Dancers
The image gallery for Wild It Up may be viewed here.
Hook It Up
|Season 1 episodes|| Next:|
Match It Up